ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White Dials

They can be I think - and it also depends on the dials you have - Some 16vs cant be done I think?

Daz.

Yeah if uve got Sagem dials they wont fit less u have um custom made! I bought some then found to get at the main dials the underside of the dash has to come off, a right arse of a job, looks got if youve got the time!

I took my dials out - takes less than 5 mins - Why does your underside dash need to be taken out? I could get to the screws for the dials easily from underneath - only had to remove the top dash!

Daz.

Couldnt get at my screws with the torx, had to get the underside off for access, same prob on my mates, couldnt be arsed and gave up!

I think the only thing I had to remove, was the plate where you can adjust the height of yer headlights.. then once that was off, you could see them if I remember..

Its all fun though, hehe.

Daz.

Its not easy - East Fit Kit I think means you dont have to remove the needles.. I think.

Dunno how to tell if you have Sagem dials or not.

Daz.