ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 200 in Alnwick

182 trophy
hello mate cant remember his name but im pretty sure iv spoken to him before. me and him had a mess about on the a1 next to alnwick. when i saw him he said he wasnt on here... i think i recognise your car. do you have a sticker on the back?

182 trophy
yeah have definately seen you around then. you live in alnwick? im along there quite often in a 172 cup.

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Girlfriend and some family. Up every weekend, normally on the A1 between gosforth and alnwick at 6pm-7 on a friday.

182 trophy
ah right. in the summer in usually there on a friday night. just at the 24 hour garage most of the time lol.

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Aiii thats were most me mates meet up. Some nice cars up there. Mate of mine has a very nice ibiza FR

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Lad with the white on plate D7 BRW ano the other lad too with the grey one.

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
The white one is canny quick now lyk, got a hybrid turbo in it now.

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Ai there is lyk bit sh*te for me with my little 1.4 lol. Where did you see me when you were up there?