ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 200 '571 JMN' Huddersfield Sainsburys

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
IMG_1073.JPG
Parked next to you in my shed. Looked good, anyone on here? Also left you a card on your windscreen.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Had a Renault Sport sticker on side window, I did look for a CS one but didn't see one. Also @Louis' you still living in Huddersfield or moved back home now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im living in Huddersfield mate. Im sure you will see my car around

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Im living in Huddersfield mate. Im sure you will see my car around

Will keep an eye out, only been here a week. You'll see my car parked on the side of the road further up from Lidl if you ever go that way, hardly using it here.

Clio sport 172
That's a mate of mine whos not on here he lives just around the corner from me and works at sainsburys so you will see it there a lot is a cracking motor

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Will keep an eye out, only been here a week. You'll see my car parked on the side of the road further up from Lidl if you ever go that way, hardly using it here.

Ahh, yeah i know that spot! In the free parking bit just behind sawmill? I doubt you'll really use your car much at all first year :smile:

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Ahh, yeah i know that spot! In the free parking bit just behind sawmill? I doubt you'll really use your car much at all first year :smile:

Yeah pretty much it's up the road from the pay and display and then turn right. Big long bend with loads of trees, the sap is getting all over and it's so horrible. I've only been using the car to pop back home a couple times.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
f**k paying sawmill parking prices! It was ridiculous when I was there.

Yeah I probably would have though if there was spaces left, but I'm happy with leaving it where it is now anyway