ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 182

White Clio 182
Looks odd lol cheers i fully disagree I've seen many wana b's and odd ball Clio's on here and I think mines a fine 182 example sometimes I wonder if people with crappy comments with goat shite clio's are just jealous but hey i would say that...it's my car and I love it :-D

Last edited:

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Potential to me really nice, spoiler, side strips, badges and mud flaps let it down for me. But that wouldn't cost must to sort.

Out of interest is this the cat d that was on ebay in Yorkshire somewhere?

Renault Clio 182 Cup
This is my white 172.....what dos everyone think? :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 131
  White Clio 182
This is my white 172.....what dos everyone think? :)

Nice mate looks good with White strips makes me want to do mine sooner lol Could do with a splitter though and not overly excited about those rims but all in all looks sweet mate.
I'm glad your repping the White clio's well good work!! Lol

Clio 182 FF
doesnt look odd at all, it looks awesome, sticking white wheels on it would look horrible, each to there own though

Renault Clio 182 Cup
Thank for the compliments. I'm keen on the anthracite 182 wheels maybe? And a carbon front splitter? Good idea?

Turbos.
People have done it better TBH. I prefer the Cup Racer look.

If it were mine, i'd have the Cup spoiler, ditch the wheels and get rid of the black bits.

Turbos.
Love them in white, but people have done it better IMO. I prefer the Cup Racer look.

If it were mine, i'd have the Cup spoiler, ditch the wheels and get rid of the black bits.

White Clio 182
Love them in white, but people have done it better IMO. I prefer the Cup Racer look.

So basically make it look the same as ther other White ones out there? lol
I agree on White bits they are on the menu if u read the comments I have put and as for wheels seems like everyone mods the to the same ones and I like the 182 wheels they are stylish and suttle I think alot of other wheels look abit boy racerfield.
Like I always say though that's fine that's your opinion and that's my opion and I like to hear everyones thoughts

Renault Clio 182 Cup
Thanks mate! It's on coilovers but 50mm-ish!! I cant really have a splitter as it would get eaten off by the first sleeping policeman I drive over haha! The centre silencer scrapes on the smallest of bumps, its as low as it can go! :)

White Clio 182
Thanks mate! It's on coilovers but 50mm-ish!! I cant really have a splitter as it would get eaten off by the first sleeping policeman I drive over haha! The centre silencer scrapes on the smallest of bumps, its as low as it can go! :)

That's the thing clio's look mint the lower the better but unfortunately there was a boring word invented called practical!
I want mine lower but have no troubles with any speed humps but the splitter I've got makes it look low from the front so that'l have to do for now :)