ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 182 PN05 Newport

Yea it was me, I don't have any door mouldings either.

It looks terrible atm, but it's for a good cause.

Suzuki Jimny
Haha I was going to say, didn't look the best! Will be good to see when done though!

I was just walking out of the car park so you won't have noticed me.

RenaultSport 182FF
I'm surprised you could see him driving,

He properly leans back in his Renault Sport deckchair ;)

Me?

I sit quiet up right, I can't stand all this leaning back rubbish. Feels like you have no control of the car and the fact you can see sod all lol.

Matt, it's going to be looking worse on the weekend. Should be painting it a week saturday though :)

RenaultSport 182FF
Me?

I sit quiet up right, I can't stand all this leaning back rubbish. Feels like you have no control of the car and the fact you can see sod all lol.

Matt, it's going to be looking worse on the weekend. Should be painting it a week saturday though :)

One of them short ones aye :rasp: Yeah I agreed with you on the whole leaning back thing :cool:
However you can't be touching the steering wheel like women do :eek:

Not tell you :p

Mwahahahah LOL !!!! ;)

yea I get what you mean, I don't get how women drive like that.

My seat is quiet far back as I like to have my legs quiet straight when driving.

Also shhhhh.... Lol.

O

Oakley12

I know the colour so I might spill the beans! Remember what you said at ogmore T? ;)

O

Oakley12

You told me the colour which is 'blah' and then said dont tell anyone, then at ogmore every man and his sheep knew about the colour, I said I thought you didn't want anyone to know and you said, "I really can't be arsed with everyone asking me constantly so I told everyone"

so now you will have to pay me to keep my quiet ;)

Mercedes slk 320
Il pay you more to tell ;-)

Yea I saw you tony, your light's were rather bright, trying to put me off looking at your car ey,?

And yea I am a girl racer soon to be granny racer x

I ain't paying no one, but you can take the 'granny' up on her offer and caplet the money with me :)

I didn't mean to blind you, I forgot autolights was on so I flashed and it stayed on :eek:

O

Oakley12

I thought I was the only one that new.. you made me feel so special!

Ha lol I can't even believe you would think I would say anything :eek:

he told me I was the only one :dapprove:. Maybe we should 'take care' of him :D...