ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 182 alloys

200 Ultra Red
Currently have a FF182 in arctic blue, have been thinking of maybe gettin the wheels done in white.

Has anyone got any pics of 182 alloys in white??

Cheers,

200 Ultra Red
Messing around on photoshop, what you guys reckon?

whitlealloys.jpg

stands out, chris' looks way and beyond most things ive seen (good thing chris :))

b****h to clean though lol

jamie

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
white wheels look awesome, but i couldn't cope with cleaning them every single bloody day.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
they're not as bad to live with as people say, really!

as long as you treat and protect them properly.

ClioSport 182
Defiantly get the 182 wheels done in white looks brillant, alos should do the little renault diamond in the blue of your car. have it all matchin

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
they're not as bad to live with as people say, really!

as long as you treat and protect them properly.

Really!?

What do you use on yours?

Even after I have cleaned and waxed them the fronts are covered in brake dust after a couple of days.

yeah, but i wash mine every 4-7 days anyways...the never seem to be too bad tbh. :S

what pads/discs are you running mark?

i'm just on the OE setup

I love my white wheels, theyre not aon a clio but theyre a fcuker to clean.

Just dont brake much and you'll be fine ;)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I seriously dislike the 182 wheels full stop! I'd be tempted just to buy some new wheels if you have the cash. As common as they are Turinis look soo good on them.

Really!?

What do you use on yours?

Even after I have cleaned and waxed them the fronts are covered in brake dust after a couple of days.

yeah, but i wash mine every 4-7 days anyways...the never seem to be too bad tbh. :S

what pads/discs are you running mark?

i'm just on the OE setup

Standard pads on mine at the minute.

I suppose if I cleaned them every 4-7 days they would look alright. Just dont have the time/dedication to do that.