ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 172.

Clio Sport 172
Been a member on here for a while now, so though I'd post a few pics of the Clio as I've just cleaned it.

Not the best pics just done them quickly with the iPad.

Enjoy!

819eb06e.jpg

507316ac.jpg

e1ffdb52.jpg

cc777700.jpg

406837bd.jpg

9a3fec64.jpg

e9689bc5.jpg

af636b9a.jpg

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
That is really really nice, renault really missed a trick not painting the cars this colour from the factory!

Is that not a 182? I vaguely remember i long discussion about it being a 172 or a 182.

Clio Sport 172
That is ace.

Which part of south wales are you in?

From Bridgend mate.

Is this a factory colour?

Nope, it has been sprayed in focus RS white. Whatever white it is.

That is really really nice, renault really missed a trick not painting the cars this colour from the factory!

Is that not a 182? I vaguely remember i long discussion about it being a 172 or a 182.

It was in descussion roughly a year ago. It has all the makings of a 172 but comes up as 182 through insurance. Strange.

Nippy white cup
Looks awesome...haven't used mine in fecking 12 months! Can't wait to get it back on the road again :)

Clio Sport 172
Inside of the door is white, only parts that are still silver are the boot floor and under the carpet. All visible parts are white.

Clio Sport 172
Cheers for the comments.

The respray cost £1000, I never paid for it though, the previous owner did.

Clio Sport 172
Not sure on plans really, has a filer and full system, including de-cat that's about it really.

Want to put cams in it but will have to save a bit of coin for that.

Yeah it's 100% a 172 it has a wheel well. I put the ktec 182 exhaust on it.

No one knows what it is lol.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Does look good, IMO the wheels need spacing out, brilliant colour on a mk2

53 Clio's & counting
Does it have a spare wheel well?

If it does then it's definately a 172, if it doesn't then it could have been cut out, which should be easy to tell by the weld marks, if no welding marks, and no spare wheel well then it's a 182

Looks nice by the way :)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I love this, i might be wrong, but has this changed hands a good few times?

I recall there was one other or maybe even two white ones for sale?

Clio Sport 172
Cheers again for the comments

I love this, i might be wrong, but has this changed hands a good few times?

I recall there was one other or maybe even two white ones for sale?

V5 says 3 previous owners, I knew the last owner and he was the one who had it sprayed.

nice whatever it is lol

what does it say on your V5 ?

V5 doesn't say, just says Renault Clio, it is 110% a 172 I put the exhaust on myself and it goes around the wheel well.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Have to say that does look pretty epic, why the hell they didnt offer white as a factory colour I'll never know