ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

white 172 wrexham

frozen white clio172
YEAH IVE BEEN SPOTTED and only just noticed thanks lads i really love my clio i think its the only white one round here i hope so :)

frozen white clio172
yeh its me mate, pretty chuffed with what ppl are sayin about my car :) i'd say it was defo me mate not seen another white one round here before

frozen white clio172
definitely goin mate i'm well excited haha got the money put aside for a full tank of fuel so i'm ready. are you goin???

frozen white clio172
hahaha quality is there any of us on here meeting in wrexham to travel up to chester together if there is let me know time and place!!!??

rb182 cup
hahaha quality is there any of us on here meeting in wrexham to travel up to chester together if there is let me know time and place!!!??
by the looks if it...all the lads on this page 77richard77,clio_al,me & u are all goin on sat...so we'll defo have 2 make our own convoy 2 chester

frozen white clio172
yeh will be a good idea ive posted on the chester thread we could meet somewhere and travel up will be good

mk2 ph2 172 Flamer
hiya mate ive been up brymbo alot lately but droppin my bird off about 12 at night u may not have seen me but would have heard me hehehe

hahah yeah mate, recently hear loads of pops and bangs at night so one of them could have been you :)

donzey

ClioSport Club Member
  rb 182 ff
iv seen it too looks realy nice in white when it drove past. never seen a white clio rs before.

clio 172
ha ha that was me in the black 172 mate, sorry i didn't spot you till it was too late. yours looks really nice!