ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 172 pics request.

ph 2, 172.
Hi im in the middle of getting my wheels sprayed at a local bodywork shop J when I bought the car the paintwork on the back and front bumper was pretty poo tbh, scratched a lot and not been treated with wax etc.. the guy I know who has this bodyshop does full resprays of cars too, and was contemplating the idea of having the car fully resprayed if he can give a decent enough price and his work is good.

Just wondering has anyone got any pictures of there white 172 ph2 preferably with a black roof?

Thanks in advance.

PH2 172
this reminds me, i was on my way back from nottingham and had to change trains and wander thru a little town and a white 172 came past, ring sticker on the back. looked good.

Do it!

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
There are a couple on here, Laxys track car for Example.

Be original and do something different white has been done to death over the last few years, there are plenty of nice colours out there.

Storm grey for example.

ph 2, 172.
storm grey was up there!

ill just have to get some photoshops done and see what they look like :)

Nippy white cup
Yeah there are a few white ones about now but I still love them :)

RIMG0135.jpg

RIMG0154Clean.jpg

3688045340_6fac8a9c9c_b.jpg

ali-ham

ClioSport Club Member
  williams + 182's
Love this car, cant wait to get mine started, full out track car, so white will work really well for graphics, white with orangge and blue graphics!!!! should look sweet!!

H22A7 Accord Type R
there is a white 172 at one of my customers - a Bodyshop in Morley. It has a turbo conversion too i believe, lovely intercooler showing at the front