ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which would you choose ?

Mito Sportiva 135
For a 32" I would go for the Sony, you won't necessarilly notice much difference of the 1080p on that size screen, and I just prefer the clarity and colours the Sony produces - although both will be good though!

Mito Sportiva 135
It may do, although aren't all Sony's at least 100 mhz now too, with the top of the range being 200mhz?

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Go for the sony - £299 at JL and richer sounds at the min!

Only sony 32" LCD to have 100Mhz technology was the KDL32D3000 (old range). It as scrapped as it made no difference on a 32" TV (I can confirm this as I own the old 32D3000). The 32D3000 replacement (32W4000) doesnt have 100Mhz technology as a result of the above findings

i have just bought the lg32" 7000 and its great tele the contrast ratio is very good at 50000:1 iirc and the 1080p is great with my bluray player and at £349 from currys/pcworld its a bargin

A4 oil burner !!!
Stumped for the sony in the end along with the sony DAV-DZ260 home cinema kit and a half price glass stand! All for just over £500 :)

I went for the LG the other day for my bedroom. Have LG in my lounge and love it. Still one of the best pictures i have seen.

A4 oil burner !!!
Ok, my stand and home cinema kit has arrived but still waiting on my TV:dapprove:

The sony DAV-DZ260 has 850 watts (RMS) but would it be possible to use my floor standing Eltax speakers (200 watt) as the surround speakers as they are currently either side of my sofa wired to my NAD amp??? Bearing in mind they are bi wired:S

Would they give the same sound quality as the little sony units (considering the cost etc) and can you just attach the one pair of wires to them as the sony digital amp has different connections???

Thanks

A4 oil burner !!!
Sorry more questions

I wantthe best picture/sound quality from the new TV (sony KDL-32v4000) so is it just an HDMI cable from the new amp to TV then is it a scart and optical cable from TV to sky+ box to get the 5.1 sound from watching normal TV (albeit via sky)???