ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which wheels quick decision needed

Clio 182 FF Cup
Right boys and girls I need a vote on which wheels to buy?

d4b7804c-260f-e22c.jpg

d4b7804c-261d-4850.jpg

d4b7804c-262d-9334.jpg

d4b7804c-263d-37ea.jpg

Or
d4b7804c-264a-b672.jpg

d4b7804c-2659-96d1.jpg

These are going on my Clio dynamique sx
d4b7804c-268b-26f1.jpg

Clio 182 FF Cup
Second it is then there the ones I was leaning towards! Anyone know what team dynamics they are? Think td are 73.1mm centre bore?

Chocolate Orange 172
Second set if you HAD to choose, would go for a completely different set altogether if it was a money-no-matter decision!

Clio 182 FF Cup
It's more about making best of a bad situation it's actually cheaper to buy a set of alloys (all new tyres) than to replace the rubber on my current ones lol

Clio 182 FF Cup
All depends on what the tyres are on the wheels tbh, defeats the point if ur spending money on s**t alloys to get s**t tyres just so you dont have to buy new but better tyres.

Going for best of both tbh mate tyres and whichever alloys look better is a bonus

BG 182 FF
Have you looked at tyre prices on places like camskill? They can come up with some pretty good prices providing you know someone to fit them. I'd wait an extra month and go without a car and save for better rubber if not, that's what im doing at the moment

Clio 182 FF Cup
Thank you for the constructive opinions! I've mentioned it's for the rubber and the alloys a bonus! bullsh@* comments are pointless I'm in need of legal tyres and wheels aren't high (style wise) on my priority list seeing as I have a an overdraft to pay off and I nice expensive Cambelt change on the cards.

I30N, LS430, 197
Thank you for the constructive opinions! I've mentioned it's for the rubber and the alloys a bonus! bullsh@* comments are pointless I'm in need of legal tyres and wheels aren't high (style wise) on my priority list seeing as I have a an overdraft to pay off and I nice expensive Cambelt change on the cards.

The cheapest ones then.

Out of the two the second set look nicer.