ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Wash Mitt Question

106 GTi
Re: Question

Normally suds up ok, I noticed when first starting to use mittts they never produce the same amount of foam and lather as a sponge.

Use a jet of water when mixing up the soap and water as this helps. I find that the Meguiars Detailing range shampoos - Hyper Wash and Shampoo Plus tend to foam up better than most shampoos aswell.

black/gold 182

i use meguaires gold class but i never use a mitt as I'm too scared to scratch the paint work because its black/gold, does anyone use a mitt and which one is best on that colour ??

106 GTi

Scared to scratch the paint with a Mitt?

They are probably the safest thing to use on Black Gold. I use the Eurow ones from Clean and Shiny or the Serious Performance ones.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4

How would you rate the shmitt compared to the eurow mitt rich?

black/gold 182

Scared to scratch the paint with a Mitt?

They are probably the safest thing to use on Black Gold. I use the Eurow ones from Clean and Shiny or the Serious Performance ones.
well we all live and learn my friend, thanks for the advice ;)

Breaking A 172 Replica

I use the oens from serious performance.

I really like them alot. Although I wish it was a waterproof glove part as my hand gets bloooooody freezing!

Sam

use warm water ;)

i had a microfibre one from autopia - didnt sud up at all

now have their sheepskin one and my god what a difference, so soft, suds up really well and just doesnt touch the paintwork scratches wise!!

jamie