ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which tyres

Blue Clio 182
I am ready for some new tyres, at the moment ive got PE2's on, I have just rang the tyre place to see how much blar blar blar and he said Goodyear F1's or something are just as good, has anyone had these? should i stick to what i know?

al

ST on the way...
I'm pretty happy with my PE2's.

There's this lass that comes to some of the SY meets, she's got a 1.2 with PE2's on it and it sticks to the road like s*it to a blanket! Even beats the RS's ;)

Blue Clio 182

There's this lass that comes to some of the SY meets, she's got a 1.2 with PE2's on it and it sticks to the road like s*it to a blanket! Even beats the RS's ;)

Hahaha that's me, I wouldnt want to change that so i best stick with them!!

RB 182 with CUP packs
Yokohama Parada Spec II's are meant to be superb.

Not the greatest wet tyre, but if you drive hard in the wet your asking for trouble imo

cock mobile.
I swear by F1s, better the devil you know and all that.

On a side note, never get Potenza's they s**t themselves when they see a cloud :(

1.6 16v

Do you have 17's?? I need new tyres and i was wondering if the PE2's are any good on 205 rubber??

Because i had some falkens and they were mint in the wet and dry on 195 and s**t in the wet on 205 rubber so just wanting to know if the PE2's are any good on 205?

Cheers steve

Blue Clio 182

Do you have 17's?? I need new tyres and i was wondering if the PE2's are any good on 205 rubber??

Because i had some falkens and they were mint in the wet and dry on 195 and s**t in the wet on 205 rubber so just wanting to know if the PE2's are any good on 205?

Cheers steve

I have got 16" wheels, like al said 205/45/16 I think i'm gunna stay with what i know!!