ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which tool set?

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/...uctId_173083_langId_-1_categoryId_165572#dtab

looking for a tool set preferably with 1/2, 3/8, 1/4 sockets and ratchets and spanners. looks like it come with a screwdriver with a load of attachments too, allen keys and long reach sockets.

is it worth a punt for just under a £100 quid - should get trade discount of that too.

need a set for general car use (mainly stripping interior out) and if it can help round the house thats a bonus.

opinions please?

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
didnt get one yesterday, but will next week. i cant actually find a better set of tools for the money tbh.

Laguna Estate
Lifetime guarentee so you cant go wrong. I split one of my sockets, took it back and they gave me a new one no questions asked. Halfords can be knocked on alot of things, but not the tools imo

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
I've just bought a second one recently, the first one lasted 10yrs and was only fooked because my little brother used it in the rain and didn't dry it before he packed it away, so some of the bits went really rusty.

Also you get a lifetime guarantee if you keep your receipt as Antz says.