ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which TOM TOM shall i get?

Blue Clio 182
I am wanting to get one but theres loads which one should i go for? I dont drive all over the place everyday so i dont need it for work and stuff, but just like to have one for when I do go somewhere i cant find!!

1.8 Civic EX
get the new generation TomTom one, its great, I got one the other week....just simply sat nav, no extra random crap that you'll never use anyway!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
moved.
there is more than just the general chat forum.

Blue Clio 182
moved.
there is more than just the general chat forum.

Sorry Seb just thought it would turn into general chat anyway, my threads usually do!!

Anyway i have to get one from Argos coz i have got £200.00 vouchers from my insurance for a camera i had stolen whilst on holiday, I know they havent got a wide range i think they have got that tom tom one?? might go with that one!!

al

ST on the way...
I'd go for the Road Angel Navigator instead, have been thinking about selling my PDA with TomTom on an getting one.

al

ST on the way...
Yes, thats what the road angel used to primarily do, tell you the speed you are going, the speed zone you are in (which IIRC tomtom doesn't do) and any cameras, accident blackspots etc.

1.8 Civic EX
Yes, thats what the road angel used to primarily do, tell you the speed you are going, the speed zone you are in (which IIRC tomtom doesn't do) and any cameras, accident blackspots etc.

the new tomtom one shows how fast your going against the speed limit for the road and if your over it goes red.... 36/40 ... 46/40