ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which to get? PS3 or Xbox 360.. mainly for GTA5

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Looking to buy a console, not exclusively for GTA5.. but that's what my intentions are for. Not sure what the best to go for it nowadays. Leaning towards PS3 tbh. Cheers!

Clio 182 FF
Get a PS3 as this is also a blu ray player and they are just better. I have both and whilst the xbox controllers are nicer i just think the graphics are slightly better on the ps3.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
I have both and use my XBox more for games, but use the PS3 for blurays & media

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Spotted a deal in Argos for a PS3 with GTA5 and Last of Us for £199 yesterday. Not too bad really...

Not a 320d
Forza Motorsport is XBOX Only.

Buy Ps3 and the next best thing is GT5 or GT6 when released.

Buy the Xbox.

WRX
XBOX is only better because of Forza and for online gaming as a whole. PS3 wins on every other level for me. Blu-ray is a big bonus and it just seems a superior product IMO.

Yaris Hybrid
I got a PS3 because I wanted to play The Last of Us and things like Journey/Uncharted as I'd previously been a 360 owner and hadn't played them.

Now that I've finished TLoU, Journey and thought Uncharted was sh*te (PS fanboys were on drugs saying it was better than Tomb Raider), I am stuck with the PS3. So I preordered GTA for PS3.

However.......given the choice I'd get another 360 for GTA and most other games. Games just seem consistently smoother on 360. Also I never watch Blu Ray movies as I rent digitally these days.

Oh and yeah I prefer Forza to GT due to their philosophy of 60fps. I played that GT6 demo/academy thing a couple of months back and the frame rate drops were an absolutely joke. Just like GT5.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
You guys are making it difficult haha. I think its gonna be a PS3. As they seem superior as someone mentioned!