ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which sub? (Audio Noob)

mx5
Looking for a cheap sub just to add some bass. Not looking to spend much as I am not overly concerned with sound quality etc, just want to add a bit of oomph to my audio.

The ones is have been looking at so far are the Fli Trap 12 Mk2, The fusion EN-AB1120, and the Mutant MT10AS.
Which of these do you think could be best or are there any better active subs around that price range?

Thanks

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
what is the maximum RMS output that can be had for 100 or < ?

i was looking at a vibe cbr active sub. pretty powerful things imo for the price. they have been going for around 80/90 on the bay

vaux cavalier
Looking for a cheap sub just to add some bass. Not looking to spend much as I am not overly concerned with sound quality etc, just want to add a bit of oomph to my audio.

The ones is have been looking at so far are the Fli Trap 12 Mk2, The fusion EN-AB1120, and the Mutant MT10AS.
Which of these do you think could be best or are there any better active subs around that price range?

Thanks

As previously recommended, the best of the bunch, (all things considered), are the Vibe CBR active enclosures, they give deep hard punchy bass and seem to be about the best VFM wise.....

mx5
Thanks for replies
Couldnt find any CBRs on ebay :S
But i quite like the mutant X 800w 12" active one. £60ish delivered, so mega cheap, and thats with wiring kit etc.
200W RMS, 400W Max, 800W peak apparently, dont know what those actually mean tho, anyone care to fill me in? What kind of figures should I be looking for? Also was looking at the MPTK12, but thought there were better mutant ones for similar prices, I think im watching one of your autions radio world haha.

Cheers