ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which solid topmounts for H&R coilovers?

as above...

Is there a make that fits easier, works better, comes recommended, or best to avoid? Specifically when used with H&R coilovers.

thanks
Andy

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Everyone is going mad for AST Topmonts at the moment but never heard a bad word about Mark Fish one's either

RS RIP
when for H&R , i think Mark Fish ones will do better , as he seems to prefer/like these..

I've also read that the AST ones are a probable non-fit ..

I've got a set of Mark Fish ones on mine with H&R's, not had any problems with them.

Here's a couple of pics (the damage on the top was caused while getting the seized CompBrake ones off)

DSC_0297.jpg

DSC_0298.jpg

Renaultsport 220T
nowt wrong with the OE ones IMO

Apart from all the rubbery sideways movement and loss of camber when cornering hard. ;-)

Just to confirm the Mark Fish ones will work with H&R's. There are two options as well one has -1 degree of camber built in.

Adam beat me to it. :)

thanks for the replys, seems like an easy choice, standard or Mark Fish. I'll try tightening up the standard ones first as they're clonky on the spacer.