ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which solid topmounts do you recomend

Qashcow
ast are adjustable castor and camber so more benefits, i got mine form powerstation but Kam Racing are proberly a better choice (theyre on here)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I got the Compbrake mounts 2nd hand but hardly used for £80ish I think and what an improvement. If you want full adjustability then go for the AST or Mark Fish, but these are just a fit and go drive scenario. All you need to do is just check the tracking is still ok. Was very impressed with them.

The rumours of them giving a harsh/ bumpy ride I wouldn't really agree with as it's no worse than when I Eibach springs were originally fitted.

Last edited:
There have been a couple of group buys for the AST top mounts. However, currently KAM racing are struggling to get hold of them (not by any fault of their own).

Best emailing them on here or on the site, see where they are up to, and taking it from there.

Jamie

Mine are currently being fitted at Birchdown and being setup by Demon Tweaks, will PM you with some more info once I have driven her home this afternoon.