ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which sensor!

ITB Hybrid+Cup+Scenic II

Hi all...

A quick question :)... which sensor controls the electric circulation pump and fan after the engine has been switched off?????

I thought it was the temp sensor in the radiator, but trying to disconnect it the fan kept on going!!! WTF??? Does anyone know?

cheers Michael

ITB Hybrid+Cup+Scenic II

Thx BenR :D

So... the fan and aux water pump is controlled by the same sansor as the temperature gauge??? (the one on top of the thermo housing) (sorry, been a long day)

Michael

that thermo sensor does everything, basically it jsut informs the ECU and it makes its choice, cold start fueling below 20 degC etc etc........

try it, not 100% sure

ITB Hybrid+Cup+Scenic II

Ok... thx...

Will try an measure the resistance of the sender... But need to know what it should read out (cold / warm)

Michael

ITB Hybrid+Cup+Scenic II

would be great... thx ben... U R da man with all these tech questions!!!!! :cool:

(would be great some day being able to provide you with some tech info) BTW got the 206GTI pistons... will post pic later with awailable spec for you!

Michael

erm nooo thats not right.

The aux water poump is relay controlled. the relay is on the nearside inner wing. Might be grey in colour, dunno and I cant be arsed goign out to the shed to have a look. Its the one with the rubber boot around the connector.

no Ben dont even try to worm your way out of this one!

Read his post again he asks what ... A quick question :)... which sensor controls the electric circulation pump and fan after the engine has been switched off?????

Relay for the pump sender for the fan.

*dodgy Bruce Lee dubbing*

You have offended me and the CHR Temple, now I kill you till you die from it, heargh, cha, hop socky, number 23 fried duck in black bean sauce, aiiiiiiiiii!

*dodgy Bruce Lee dubbing end*