ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which phone with decent camera?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Ok so I think my camera on my xperia z3 is a bit goosed as its got an annoying splodge on all photos.

I don't want anything flash cos I'll just drop it or lose it, plus I like sim only deals, cba with ridiculous 2 year contracts.

So what camera would be best for around 100-150 quid second hand on ebay, in decent nick? Only really arsed about the camera and battery life. And has to be android.

Samsungs s6, s7, huawei p9?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I'd go for an older Samsung, they in general have the best mobile phone cameras, and by a good margin.

FOREIGN201712111502000455994937457.jpg

Pixel 2 XL is one of, if not still the best phone camera. But that doesn't help you as they aren't cheap. Cheap phones tend to not have the best cameras.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Look for a used OnePlus device. Their cameras are ok but most crucially they s**t any residual value once a new one comes out. Should be able to pick on up for pennies on the bay.
Will have a look ta.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Google nexus 6p is made by huawei it seems and gets good write ups.

Monaco 172
I've got a P20 PRO and indeed the camera is the tits!! Had an LG G5 before it and the camera was very good on that too, might be worth reading reviews on those and see if it's something you fancy.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Ok so I think my camera on my xperia z3 is a bit goosed as its got an annoying splodge on all photos.

My Xperia Z1 had a UV-filter stuck over the camera lens from the factory.

This scuffed over the years and made pictures blurry, you could just peel it off and everything was perfect again.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Nah this has developed a little splodge on it and doesn't seem to shift with a clean up

Noticed it last night
1f3bccf24620fa2eab5a5cab398059b5.jpg

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Dammit! Just about to order a nexus 6p and it doesn't have a memory card slot! Balls. Looked ideal

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
My Asus ZenFone 4 has a pretty good camera and was £150 brand new and has an SD slot and Android, Battery is also excellent.

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
Samsung Kzoom is what i have it's a little bulky but i can put up with that for an amazing camera with good battery life!

10x optical zoom and good macro too
29a3c6df8f95c01e2ec2eae1b975d33d.jpg

Last edited: