ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which phone to get?

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
I'm due an upgrade and have no idea what to get. I don't want an iphone 4s as i have one already for work.

I could do with changing soon, as my current phone is broken. What phone do you have or recommend?

Clio 1.2 16V
If it weren't for my iPhone 4S, id probably would have gotten a Samsung Galaxy Nexus or a Galaxy S2 both really good alternatives especially if you're after a decent android phone.

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
I've decided it between the Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy SII, and HTC Sensation. Only had a play with a SII which i was quite impressed with.

The only thing stopping me from getting the Galaxy Nexus is the fact it only has a 5mp camera, now i use the camera quite a bit is there a noticeable difference between them?

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
It's a phone - not a camera. Wanna take great pictures, take a camera that's designed for the job. 5mp is good for basic stuff anyhow.

Ask for a recommendation from the folks in the store. Certain phones are good for certain things but it's really down to what you're looking for, good luck. ;)

BMW E46 330i Touring
I love my Galaxy Nexus in so many ways over my old iPhones, but I really do miss iOS.

Don't think I could go back to such a small screen now though. And it is nice that I can totally customise the way my phone's layout and behaviour.