ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Phone? Nokia 6500 Classic vs Slide

Im due an upgrade on my o2 phone now.

Which is the better phone between the Nokia 6500 Classic and the 6500 Slide version.

I know the latter has a 3.2 million camera but im not really into photography on the phone so that doesnt bother me really, im after a phone which is nice to use.

Anyone have either and can offer advice?

seems a popular phone, i should go into a shop really and have a nosy.

Im not after a all singing all dancing phone, i want a nice phone to use and the only makes i like are Samsung and Nokia.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
the classic imo.. ive got a couple of the 6300's

Nokia_6300.jpg

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
not sure son.. suppose all nokia's are the same 2 use.. im gonna get a classic theyr class

Civic Vtec y0
Think im about to get a 6300 from eBay, Alan talked me into it lol! Cant afford the 6500 :(

ST
lovely looking phone, the non slide one!

Indeed...

Its slim, looks superb, like the little brother of the 8600 luna..

Crackin software too, similar to the 6230i that i've also got..

Looks very professional too, none of this bulky all singing dancing N95, K850 lark!!

ST
Think im about to get a 6300 from eBay, Alan talked me into it lol! Cant afford the 6500 :(

Can get the 6300 for £100 PAYG can you not matey??

The 6300 is good too but as i was offered the N95, K850i, 6300 and both 6500's as an upgrade i think i made the right choice..

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
im about to get a 6500 but i dont see why people are recomending the classic over the slide? the slide has much better spec?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Classic, screen has no protection, battery cover is crappy plastic, classic used to "bend" when texting, buttons where naff.

6300 is same as 6500 but has more functions and is far better built, screen is protected and has full metal case.

STAY WELL AWAY!!!! Iv had 5, yes 5 6500 slides and every one has crashed/broken!! They keep replacing them and it happens again!!! Iv bought myself an E51 now!!

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
STAY WELL AWAY!!!! Iv had 5, yes 5 6500 slides and every one has crashed/broken!! They keep replacing them and it happens again!!! Iv bought myself an E51 now!!

i think they have revised the software now though? when it wasnt broken was it a good phone? lol