ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which pads for 300mm brembo conversion on 182

BG Clio 182
Just gone the brembo route and don't have a clue what pads or discs to go.

I was thinking that just going to 4 pots and the standard brembo discs and standard brembo pads would be a huge upgrade over the brembo discs and mintex m1144 pads I have on my standard 182 atm.

Would I be wise to go for mintex m1144 pads on the new 197 brembos? Or would I be well adequate just on the standard pads and discs?

Pleaseee help because my head is spinning with it all.

BG Clio 182
Would be fast road use but want to feel the genuine step up in braking performance. May occasionally go out on track but would make up 1 percent of the cars overall usage.

RB 182 Cup
I had standard brembo pads and discs and they are more than adequate for road and even the occasional track day. (This was on a 200 Cup)

Even at Bedford which has a few big braking zones I had no brake fade or boiling of fluid, the 182 is lighter still so should be fine for your purposes mate.