ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Order?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Going to give the car a good clean this weekend, which order should I go in:

Snow Foam
Wash
IronX
Tar Remover

I normally do wheels first?

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
-Wheels when they’re dry, or you’ll dilute your iron-x.
-Tar remover.
-Weak snowfoam dilution with TFR added, let it sit for 2 minutes and wash off.
-Snow-foam again, full strength and let sit for 5 mins.
-Car shampoo and wash mitt (2 buckets w/ grit guards) and powerwash off.
-Let it dry naturally for a few minutes
-Quick detailer applied a panel at a time and dry using a drying towel at the same time.

Just what works for me. Takes about 20-25 mins.

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
6D3BFAE8-E9F5-4230-9F30-B57BA30531AC.jpeg

Those products, in that order.

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
Literally the best stuff I’ve ever used. I replaced everything on my shelf with their products. They do a starter pack on the site for £50 that has everything except ‘purge’ which is their version of iron-x. It shifted stuff off my wheels that nothing else would touch. Use the code RMS10 for 10% off. I think it’s free delivery too.

I know the owner through a local car forum and he’s a really solid guy and his customer service is second to none.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Auto finesse aqua coat to finish off brilliant product !! Can't do without it now my favourite detailing product??

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Literally the best stuff I’ve ever used. I replaced everything on my shelf with their products. They do a starter pack on the site for £50 that has everything except ‘purge’ which is their version of iron-x. It shifted stuff off my wheels that nothing else would touch. Use the code RMS10 for 10% off. I think it’s free delivery too.

I know the owner through a local car forum and he’s a really solid guy and his customer service is second to none.

Cheers mate. Allways happy to try new stuff. Got a couple of infinity wax items to use aswell

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
That quick detailer he has, hybrid. Smells like cool water, it’s awesome. Makes the car bead real well with zero effort.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Was tempted to try the tyre dressing but with Delivery at £4.20 I will continue to use the stuff in Work lol.

I do appreciate costing of stuff but I don’t really need it.

May be worth seeing if he wants to become a trader on here. If the stuff is decent and offers are there I would happily try and review his products.

Since auto allure flew in and left there’s no other traders (that spring to mind) that I would think of using.

Just a thought....

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
Aye ill give him a shout. It’s worth buying the kit he sell’s for £50(45 with discount) or buying a couple of things to trigger the free devilery.