ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which one would you recommend?

Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
Looking for a good snow foam for my car and came across

[h=1]MEGUIAR'S HYPER WASH[/h]or

[h=1]AUTO FINESSE AVALANCHE [/h]
anyone used any and if so which one works good? Thanks.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
I've used AF Avalanche and rate it quite highly, it doesn't cling very well but it does clean brilliantly.

Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
Just purchased the AF Avalanche and the Lance attachment came to £76 so should get it in a couple days thanks for the replys

Clio 172 phase 1
Ooofff I loved the hyper wash thick and clinged well I haven't used the auto finesse one yet but have heard good things about it ill be getting some when the megs runs out :) as per this I'd say try it seems to be good :)

Honda & VW
Do the little dots not work on your keyboard Ryan?

I rate Megs HW, not yet used Avalanche so can't comment on that

Clio 172 phase 1
Mine work I just choose not to use them, as im
im mostly on here on my iPad it means I have to push another button wich is far too much effort and its not about the effort when it comes to the English language.

He says, using them ;)

Anyway, back OT, Hyper Wash is one of the best diluting products available, so is great for; wax safe snow foam, wax safe washing, APC cleaning, interior wipe downs, engine bay cleaning, wheels, arches, shuts, around the house etc. John@PB did some calculations and got to a 1:400 ratio if memory serves. I still have my original 5ltr tub of it from years ago, using every week for 2-3 cars (snow foam, wash, wheels and odd detailing sessions with the above processes).