ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which one is the best

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
Norton and McAfee are over engineered pieces of software IMO. They sap lots of memory and require loads of background processes, I generally avoid them wherever possible. They are aimed at saturday afternoon joe who is browsing for the "best" antivirus at PC world.

I would recommend NOD32, it's compact and designed for good performance. It does well in independant testing as well. However the best defence against viruses is always common sense ;)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
andywright182 said:
they all do pretty much the same thing. try panda or the one i use AVG, both free :)

Avg isn't free anymore since symantec took it over :(

I use avg antivirus ( free ) and zonealarm firewall .

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
If your after a firewall, I would plonk down the cash and buy a broadband router. They are so cheap these days and are very effective at keeping the trash out. Save you running and maintaining another piece of software.

172 Cup
Learning English? Where are you from then mate?

By the way your English is better than alot of people on here ;)