ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which model is this de cat for

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
i order a decat pipe a while ago for my 172 ph2.

i have had it a while and after having a quick look under the car i am pretty sure this is not the right pipe fr my car - i think it may be a 182 version.

if some of you guys could help me out by having a look at it and telling me which car it is for - then at least i know who to advertise it to when i sell it.

btw - could someone host the pic for me.

cheers.

post a pic of the decat you have and some one will tell you what car its off.
how many holes are in it for the sensors??

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
i would mate but could someone host it for me.

it has 1 sensor hole and is straight - with no bends.

1 end is a flange and the other a rounded end ie. clamp end.

172 cup'd extreme
If it has no bends then it wont be for a 172 as they curve up to where they meet the manifold

Is the 182 cat a straight pipe? i.e doesn't go up to the manifold.

Just thinking about eventually having a downpipe made up and having a 182 de-cat and cat easily available to swap over when mot time comes.

What is the 182 cat like? Exactly like that in the terms of length?

Is it easy to get a downpipe made up for a 172 mk1 and then just buy a 182 de-cat and 182 cat to easily swap over at MOT?

172 cup'd extreme
chop the orginal one at where the curve ends, then get a flange welded on to fit a 182 cat and 182 de-cat, your car would perform better with a 182 manifold anyways saving you a job