ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Kit??

clio mk2
I got the Lake country / Menz kit in your link after being recommended the LC pads by many. Very impressed so far!

Bumder With A Buffer
Why do you want the pro one Andy?? Id go for the "normal" "kestrel" type one on I4detailing. The menz kit for that is only £120 including pads and polishes.

Bumder With A Buffer
Menz kit 2 Personally. An extra 5 with an extra polish. To buy the extra polish by itslef is about £8 so your saving £3.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Why do you want the pro one Andy?? Id go for the "normal" "kestrel" type one on I4detailing. The menz kit for that is only £120 including pads and polishes.

Just from reading up it sounds like the best choice but obviously I've not used the normal one so if you reckon it's more than capable I may still opt for that.

It's not a definite purchase as go insurance etc due but depending on how costly that is I may have some spare funds.