ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which is the ultimate sports exhaust for the 182?(please post)

artic blue 182 Cup
Hi, I want to know which is the best one for my Clio 182. I like the Orbisoud, but I heard very good impressions from the Magnex and the BlueFlame... dunno, bit confused at the moment...
Please post 1st hand impressions, vids, sound, etc
I'd really aprecciate it.
Mind my english, since I'm spanish,
Cheers

Clio v6
Hello and welcome.

I would go with Orbisound only because I have read great things about that make.

Your English is very good. Never seen a Spaniard using I'd and I'm before.

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
If money no problem I'd have gone for H & S, but settled for Magnex as had a good deal from eBay.

artic blue 182 Cup
thx m8s, I really am lookin' forward to the orbisoud...and I can't afford the H&scott since I live in spain:dapprove: ...
the real problem is the fuckin frenchies don't wanna make us spaniards any discount for a group delivery... and with transportation or whatever u call it, it rises up 'till 700 pounds...which in spain, believe me is a lot...:eek:

if any of you speak spanish... take a look at our website: www.rs-club.org its kinda cliosport.net or rs-team.org but from spain, we're quite a bunch by now...and we hope to grow...

cheers

ClioSport 182
Great web page!! I live in Spain too ...

Where can you buy these exhausts in Spain and more importantly get 'em fitted professionally?

KnightAzul

artic blue 182 Cup
get logged in rs-club m8, you'll feel at home, where r u living in spain?
fitting's no big deal, I heard Orbisoud's fit in the actual place of the original exhaust...without changing anything
problem is the any way to receive a Orbisoud is through DHL, UPS,...etc...and its around 350€...:eek:

artic blue 182 Cup
lol, could b, but anyway, petrol money goin and comin could b from madrid to orbi's place and back about that...:dapprove: (sigh)!!

ClioSport 182
YoShImUrA said:
fitting's no big deal, I heard Orbisoud's fit in the actual place of the original exhaust...without changing anything
problem is the any way to receive a Orbisoud is through DHL, UPS,...etc...and its around 350€...:eek:

If you see a Black 182 going past you in Madrid then that'll be me :) :)
Not many of them around. I reckon I've seen around 4 in total in the last year!

What are the gains in fitting a Orbisound exhaust? Anyone got a picture of one fitted ... don't want a Barry boy machine!

KnightAzul

S2000
YoShImUrA said:

Do you know where I could get the Orbisound from?

Cheers

106 GTi
Slugger said:
Do you know where I could get the Orbisound from?

Cheers

There was thread on here a while ago showing pics of the stainless system and a group buy im not sure what a happened about that.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96375

Looks fantastic would love one for mine. But in the details in the above thread its silly money.

clioorbi1.jpg

Lionel Richie
what??? has it fallen off the back of a lorry or something??? thats VERY cheap!!

i was gonna offer you, the YSR1 exhaust, but its too good for you anyway ;)

S2000
Fred2001Dynamic said:
what??? has it fallen off the back of a lorry or something??? thats VERY cheap!!

i was gonna offer you, the YSR1 exhaust, but its too good for you anyway ;)

lol bloody cheek

SEAT LEON
best thing i would do is av the car de cated and av a magnex ststem al way through will oval shaped back box. sounds smart

artic blue 182 Cup
Slugger said:
lol :D

What for an orbisound?

YoShImUrA says the Orbisound is €350 ;)

no man, you got it wrong...I meant that only transportation would b that...
the exhaust just IT, its about 900€...:(
join our web, maybe for a group order qe can do sm'thin

Lionel Richie
rmccardal said:
I'm holding out for the Angelworks 182 system. Should be ready end of Feb.

its a LONG LONG way to Tipperary, its a LONG way to go............

TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, that the sound of a big ass clock...............

;)

S2000
YoShImUrA said:
no man, you got it wrong...I meant that only transportation would b that...
the exhaust just IT, its about 900€...:(
join our web, maybe for a group order qe can do sm'thin

Ah ok. €900 isn't too bad but €350 for shipping is lol

I had a look at your website but I don't understand Spanish :(

Fred2001Dynamic said:
its a LONG LONG way to Tipperary, its a LONG way to go............

TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK, that the sound of a big ass clock...............

;)

Best comes to those who wait.

least it wont do something silly, like.....i dunno, fall apart ;)