ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Halogen Bulbs to go for?

RB 182 cup,astra sri
I am looking to replace the H7 bulbs with some better, whiter looking ones. What make of bulbs would folk recommend and where is the best place to get them?

Cheers,

Craig

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
They are meant to be very good. I always order from powerbulbs, not sure if they are cheaper but good service and quick delivery.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've just ordered some phillips H7 bulbs. Should be fitted the weekend so I can give you some feedback then if you wish.

Albi 197
I've got some ring xenon max bulbs in mine, they're nice and White, but not much brighter than standards.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
They are meant to be very good. I always order from powerbulbs, not sure if they are cheaper but good service and quick delivery.

I ordered mine from them. But before I did I searched for them on ebay and there they were, Powerbulbsuk!

£8 cheaper than their own website too. :D