ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which exhaust, Yozza or K Tec

RS mk2 172
My 172 exhaust is hanging on now by a bees dick and I am looking to replace it with a stealth stainless cat back system. I am not keen on big tailpipe/s on display or chavvy/boy racer noisy systems, just something for everyday use.

I cant decide on whether to go for the K Tec or Yozza as they are similarly priced although I see Yozza do a slightly cheaper supersport version. Is this loud? I know they have a small video clip online but its hard to gauge from that.

I had agreed to buy one from a company called Cit-Ren who were breaking a cup but they made all sorts of excuses about how it had been promised to someone else by someone else etc..etc..etc so avoid !

Lionel Richie
the yozzasport stealth is the quietest of them all IMO

yozza do a supersport stealth? thats news to me?

Mk2 1.2 Campus
I was originally set on a ktec one but the general view on here seems to be that the yozza one is the preferred choice, although not the preferred price

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
i've got a stealth, can be quite noisy when going for it but i am stripped out so that doesn't exactly help! at normal driving it's only marginally louder then standard imo.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I can't say strongly enough how bad the ktec is. Badly fitting, blowing, sounds crap. So bad I'm trying to swap mine for a standard system + cash.

ITB'd Ph1 172
I have a K-tec system on my car and the quality is great! Fits well and sounds great!! Not loud at all, my itb's make more noise than the exhaust! ;)

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
k-tec's one seemed fine to me, and still is a year on. ill probs change my mind when it falls off and i need a new one!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I'm very happy with my KTEC stainless steel stealth, not the supersport as that has a straight through centre, I've got the more expensve silenced centre. Its louder than standard on idle and general driving, not massively but noticeable IMO. Foot flat, it creates a lovely raspy noise. Be warned it needs to be fitted properly, thankfully the boys at JMS Tuning have been awesome at putting it as high as it will go, can't see it from the back, but due to the design of wider pipes, it hangs lower through the mid section.

Don't really know much about the Yozza as I don't think I've ever heard it. Their stealth is suppose to be very quiet though.

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
K-Tec Stainless supersport on mine,... lovely noise on full right foot, quite loud round town, think the basic stealth ticks your box mate, i just like noise. :)