ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which exhaust for my 182?

Discounted 1*2 parts
After buying a 182 the first mod i want to do is get an exhaust. I've looked around and like the look of the miltek system. Seems to sound the nicest too from the videos. However my mate (who also owns a 182) said to ask on here about the miltek exhausts welds cracking? I've always heard good stuff about milltek so was a bit shocked to here this. Any views? Is there a better system to go for.

Also am looking to get a decat too. Any thoughts on this?

Tom

Renault Clio 182 Cup
Hello mate, just got an RS192 exhaust delivered and is being fitted as we speak even though its a pain in the arse to fit. I'll let you know what its like once its all fitted. Have a look into it though........

ITB'd 182...
Was gonna say get a custom but i dont know any garages down that area.

Have a look at K-tec as theyre down south :)

S4 Avant
I'd stick a yozza sport system back on it, although you need earplugs with it if you're getting a decat.

It's the most rated system on here

ITB'd 182...
Im running a Prospeed and i cant rate that enough for brice/build/noise but they are in Cardiff so way too far for you to travel :(

Black n gold 182 cup
I looked into this a lot and decided on YOZZASPORT at the end of the day and I am more than pleased with the system great looking souonds immense cracking exhaust!

Try powerflow. really good custom systems. Although they get slated on here, i know a few people that have one and they sound and look great.