ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which exhaust? also some advice..?

Iceburg silver 172
I know this has probably been covered previously but im new to the forum (ignore the joined in 2012 on my profile i joined but never came on).

anyway my first upgrade when i buy a 182 (within the next month) will be a de catted exhaust system.

i was all set and ready to get a milltek but then since looking about on here the name yozza has sprung up and i was just wondering which has a better sound? and which is loudest (only 19 so still in my 'i want a really loud car' stage lol? also where can i buy a yozza from as i have googled etc. and cant seem to find where to buy one from.

aswell as this as i am quite a newbie to all this but not a complete tool is it easy enough to fit the exhaust myself?

thankyou in advance and again sorry if this has been covered somewhere else

Charlie

Yozza!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Fred@BTM is your guy.

As for fitting, if you did get one, I'd just get him to fit it :) - hes in Birmingham so not a million miles away and saves shipping it too!

Oh, and as for with decat - I'd say try it first, and then see if you want a decat - it's quite loud without :].

Iceburg silver 172
Yozza!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Fred@BTM is your guy.

As for fitting, if you did get one, I'd just get him to fit it :) - hes in Birmingham so not a million miles away and saves shipping it too!

Oh, and as for with decat - I'd say try it first, and then see if you want a decat - it's quite loud without :].

i read on a thread somewhere to go to fred, got his number saved in my phone ready but then i read that hes moved to australia or something like that? i see that you live in worcester do you go to the twotwenty meets?

I know the people who run it, but I've only actually been to 1 as something always came up so couldn't make them :( Made the last one, and intend to go to most future ones :)

He will be moving to Aus yeah, don't think hes going for a few months or so yet though! Even so, he's imo the best person you'd want to work on your car if you have your car by then!

do you know roughly how much they cost matt?

I bought mine a few years back, but it was roughly 500 notes. (just realised the guy above was called Matt, I wondered how you knew my name haha...)

Iceburg silver 172
ive only been to a couple of the meets, its a bit embarressing to go in my car atm i just go for the look around.

and cheers for the info, i need to sell my car ASAP then, how much louder than the milltek are they?

ive only been to a couple of the meets, its a bit embarressing to go in my car atm i just go for the look around.

and cheers for the info, i need to sell my car ASAP then, how much louder than the milltek are they?

Ahh cool, well look out for a red Golf R if you're at the next one :) I'll look out for you when I know what to look for! :p

Not sure, not had a Miltek sorry :)

Iceburg silver 172
Ahh cool, well look out for a red Golf R if you're at the next one :) I'll look out for you when I know what to look for! :p

Not sure, not had a Miltek sorry :)

will do mate, and im sure i will have some pictures up on here when i buy one:)

LY FF 200 CUP
Only from what I've read and looked about as I want to change but I think akrapovic look great, especially with the carbon trim out the back!! Worth a look pricey but definitely one to consider.

Titanium 182
I have a Scorpion with Scorpion decat (Revised Center). Sounds amazing, really deep and a slight rasp at high revs. Was put on by Lawro the previous owner no plans on changing it :p

Monaco Blue 172
I've got a Miltek on my 182. If your looking for noise I would look else where,as it aint loud at all,which is how like it. Saying that my cats still in place so could be different with a de-cat.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I have got a piper cross on mine, with an induction kit, sounds well, not too loud, but loud enough when you leather it....

Are there any BHP Benefits to be gained by using a Decat pipe? not really bothered about noise, but I am getting an RS tuner when get back from my hols, and might get a decat pipe if it adds a few bhp?

Willo

OP,

I'd concentrate on getting the car first, you might get lucky & find one with a decent exhaust already on it!