ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which disk and pads set up do you have

cup 182
Looked on euro car parts there
I can get brembo and pagid disks and pads for the front
Brembo rear pads but only pagid rear disks apparently

What is a good option regarding overall cost and performance?

Clio 172
At the moment standard discs with RC8 front and RC6 pads
However I'll be replacing the fronts for HC Brembo discs with DS1.11 shortly

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
That will depend on use of your car, and budget you had in mind @Sparkyp23

I can supply various discs/pads/lines and fluids depending on what you use the car for, from all the leading brands.
Brembo HC front discs, Renault or Brembo rear discs (have better bearings in then the others) , pads Brembo oe for road, the Mintex M1144 are a good cost effective upgrade for the road. Then start getting in to the track/race pads

Get in touch and I'll get some options/info across for you

Clio 172

I can supply various discs/pads/lines and fluids depending on what you use the car for, from all the leading brands.
Brembo HC front discs, Renault or Brembo rear discs (have better bearings in then the others) , pads Brembo oe for road, the Mintex M1144 are a good cost effective upgrade for the road. Then start getting in to the track/race pads

This!!

Got my dads and mine brakes from George, brilliant service!

cup 182

Thank you will be in touch