ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Colour

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
Need people's opinions on what colour to buy a 197, havin a disagreement with the misses over which is best.:mad: We are looking at ultra red with the white speedline wheels, Albi blue or black. I'm not so sure bout the black coz I think you loose some of the detailing i.e. the rear diffuser and air vents.

Thanks

oh right, being greedy are we? lol

id go for one of the blues then! but now youve got to match it with your yellow one when its parked up! dilemma!

Golf GTD
ive seen a black and a silver one in the metal. the silver didnt look nice at all, but the black was absolutely stunning.

black cars are b******s to keep clean though :(

raceing blue i the silvers grown on me i quite like it now id have to have a silver a raceing yellow though i couldnt decide :D

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
Thanks all
I dont normally like red cars but I thinks its looks pretty cool with the white wheels. Just worried bout it looking bit chavish

Clio 197
Albi Blue

OS_Front.JPG

emmmm, nice :cool:

I though you had a red one sorted anyway

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
I can have a red one with the white wheels becasue they have one in the showroom. but they will do me the same deal even if I order one, so me and misses are arguing over the colour