ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which colour do u like best?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
When are we going to see your wheels Chris?! Ive been wating all day LOL

i'm picking them up from Yoz on wednesday now

delay at the powder coaters. :dapprove:

i'll get some pics up on here on thursday!

can't wait now!!!!:evil:

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
racing blooooooo! the yellow is too 'goldy' for me, would prefer the yellow to be the same type of colour as racing blue, then id defo pick yellow

RB 182 with CUP packs
I must admit, had I found a FF Liquid Yellow with both CUP packs & in as good condition as the Racing Blue I found I'd of had it over my Racing Blue.

But I echo what others have said, Racing Blue does need to be seen all clean in the metal to appreciate it properly imo.

yeah, i agree with anastacia.

i prefer the 'sunflower yellow' to 'liquid yellow'

You speak sense chrissy lad

View attachment 18187
^^(Any chance for a pic lol)

Would be close but id pick racing blue, only ever seen 1 round these parts.

1.Racing Blue
2.Liquid yellow
3.Trophy red > name?
4.Arctic blue
5.Titanium silver
6.Black gold
7.Inferno
8.Petrol blue

Iceberg silver would have been 2nd if they done the 182 in it

M

mini-valver

I don't think I could choose! It would depend on price and condition of the cars as I'd take either!

Golf R
liquid yellow for me.... but that's only since i lived with it for 5 weeks.... wins hands down everytime over racing blue for me. petrol blue however is a different story.....

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Both look good. Would not purchase either myself though! ;)

Was tempted by liquid when I spec'd mine but was to loud for me.

lol. Argred...No stripes and racing blue on turini's looks ok. Yellow is FAR too loud for me! Shouts " I have a small penis!"

VRS
i think the ultimate would be a car which incorporates both of these stunning colours, like a racing blue with liquid yellow detailing, humm where could i find one of those ;)

White Sti Hatch
I love racing blue specialy with Anthracite wheels and Stripes but to be honest if i had to have one or the other id take the Liquid Yellow

Turbos.
I like yellow the best, but i like the blue as well. Wouldn't buy either though personally, too 'in your face' to live with.