ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which bulbs (sidelight)

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
just a quick question guys regarding which bulbs i need to go for. i have searched and read throug hnumerous posts but cannot get a definate answer.

basically i have a ph2 172. it is a non cup and has the xenon headlights.

the problem i am having is that the side lights ie. ones on the inside are a nasty yellow colour compared to the xenon lights. what i want to know is what bulbs do i need so that the side lights/ dipped beam look the same ie. whiter.

cheers for any help guys - btw if anyone has advice on the best ones to go for and where to get them from that would be great.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
take them out!! Only option to ensure the beauty of the xenon is kept in tact!

I got philips blue visions h7s and got the bluevisions sidelights free in the pack so i changed the lot main beam is good now got them from power bulbs about £27 ish and you get a 10% discount being a cliosport member

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
cheers for the quick replys.

so if i am right i need

h7 bulbs for the main beam

501 w5w for the side lights to make them look better next to the xenons.

cheers.

cheers for the quick replys.

so if i am right i need

h7 bulbs for the main beam

501 w5w for the side lights to make them look better next to the xenons.

cheers.

Yeah that's sounds about right you might want to get some silvervisions for your indicator's aswell :approve:

BMW M135i
xenon_on.jpg

That what the LED sidelights from halfrauds look like.

Da

Less
Yeah the bottom one was re-sized as my avatar many moons ago! They're the white LED's that Mike@Rentech supplied me with about 3 years ago. I cannot remember the name of them but maybe he can help with that?

here's another one,

View attachment 14196

Last edited:
They do look much better. Evan better than the bluevisions that i have will have a look into it i suppose led sidelights will be led sidelights so might get the piaa ones in white they will all do the same job

Cheers for the pics