ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which alloys? what brakes? new suspension?

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
as above any recomendations for my new wheels brake and suspension.
for my 1.6 16v 2002 clio

ititially looked at 17's but not sure no more. looking at maybe some
16" oz ultraggera

k-tec brakes? want grovved ones

havent looked at spring yet any good ones out there. how much could it be dropped on 16's ? 30 mm ok?

any other recomendations

after the work is done should look nice and corner really well cant wait :)

search for middos old 1.2,had white wheels.any grooved discs will be fine,i have red dot's on mine but could do with some better pads on mine (not standard) with 16s you can drop to whatever you want foxy is 150mm plus.16s look the best btw.

ps. you can have my old wheels if you want? ;)

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
16" rims. eibach sprins. and i wouldnt really worry about anything other than good quality standard brakes to be honest! save them pennies

16" Ultraleggras will look ace. Drop it on Eibach Sportlines. As for brakes I think the Brembo HC that yozza sells will fit a none RS clio and they are well regarded on the 1*2s so more than good enough for a 1.6

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
thanks i do like the ultraggras the most atm. it will be a while b4 money comes thorough for them so just decideing earlie.

still looking for a pic on white rims on black clio

13072006010.jpg

DSC01604.jpg

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
standard ones look mint. any of thoese yours?
whats it like keeping them clean?

afraid not... White wheels are never easy to keep clean, but giving them a good polish etc will help keep them clean/make rinsing muck off easier

ValverInBits
like the williams 15" in the above pic, thought they would look much too small on any Mk2, but when it's lowered like that they are really nice!

always had a bit of a thing for white wheels

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
any1 ever seen a pair of 182 alloys white???? thats what im thinking atm but not sure as i like the grey aswell