ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which 6x9's

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
Ok so I am looking for a new set of 6x9's, going to run these from the headunit no amp. What would be a good set to look at, I want these to be high quality yet still give decent noise.

Before people say don't get 6x9's, I have to as they are going into my TVR, and this is what was in them from the factory so holes are already cut.

Currently running Focal 690 ca1 but these seem to loose quality at fairly low levels, not that fussed on the price but no less than £80

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
I have the model up from those the JL Audio C2's in my clio, they are good, might swap them across, the current headunit in the tamora is pretty poor tbh, its some old pioneer. with no preouts, so couldnt amp if i wanted to. I wwill be changing the headunit pretty soon, just the speakers are the priority atm

Listerine & Poledo
You could use an amp via speaker-level input, it wont be ideal for sound quality, but it's to go with 6x9's.