ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which 6.5" door speakers do you all recomend??

2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!
As above,

Must be good!

Open to all price ranges really.

Ill have a JL sub next week off MikeA :D and need somthing up front now (i have Vibe QB69 6x9 speakers 200W RMS in the back)

Thanks!

ph1-mk1-1.4, white
Infinity Kappas. Look great and sound awsome too.

Got all there kit in my car, have a set i want rid of as on my new car i got them to fit behind the grills instead of on spacers.

Would you be interested in buying them?

Andy

2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!
Infinity Kappas. Look great and sound awsome too.

Got all there kit in my car, have a set i want rid of as on my new car i got them to fit behind the grills instead of on spacers.

Would you be interested in buying them?

Andy

Few details - prices and pics! pm'd would be great mate!:approve:

Audi TT 225
I've got a pair of unused Rainbow SLX 265 Deluxe (2-Way system) that I bought a couple of weeks back but wanted 15 1/4". Bought em for £130 plus £10 postage.
£120 if your interested inc. postage. Otherwise will just leave them in the corner of my room until I can be arsed to do sumin with them.

A3 1.8T
SLC230's are good speakers, sold m ylast pair a week or so ago for £90. If you could get 16.5" in then get them as would get a better sound (in my opinion) from them.

what's your budget ?

if you're talking £500 then i'd suggest something different to if you were talking £100.

do you want them with tweeters or ??

iirc, clio's fit tweeters in the dash. you can either put them there, but for better sound / aiming, i'd suggest going into your A pillars, something like these which we did for a Seat :
01747638.gif

2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!
Around the 100/150 really dont want to go mad on this car!

Spent and lost far to much dosh on ice in the past lol!