ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheres the best place to buy x2 21" Aero Wiper Blades from?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I've never used them, but a lot of lads use aero wipers as they clean up the look of the wipers.

I don't know if they're good aero wipers or sh*t ones, I just found you the cheapest ones I could. :approve:

Liquid Yellow 182
Yeaa lmaoo. I want the best but cheapest. I found some bosch ones off a wiper website for £20

clio 172 phase 2
i bought some valeo ones the other day mate alot better than my previous bosch ones i had on my saxo they wer 21.00 from halfords

clio 172 phase 2
no not saying there nit the best mate they are good but the i think the valeo ones i got are better

Clio 182
I have the bosh aeros and I swear by them, never tried the valeos though so cant offer a comparison.

BG182ff,explod Focus
After my Bosch blades bit the dust I picked these up from JTF for £3.49 as a stop gap until I could get some replacements JTF5.jpg

That was well over a year ago and they have been just as good as the Bosch ever were and have lasted longer too.

They also do standard blades for £1.49 but I couldn't tell you how good they are JTF6.jpg