ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where's my temperature display gone?!

STI JDM
Only realised now as I got back from work. Clock display looked different but took me until now to figure out what it was. For some reason my temp display has dissappeared.
Over the last couple of weeks it has been showing temps of around 25-30 degrees eventhough it's probably half that even in my garage. Now the thing has vanished and I don't know why. The sensor on the wing mirror looks intact. Anyone else had the same problem? (172 ph2)

BMW 320d SE
The temp sensor in the wing mirror has probably died. Same thing happened on my old Pug 306. I just got a new one and soldered it in. :)

RS Clio 172 Ph1
The top half of all my Led was gone, pushed the cover with my fingers and all back again. Cheapest fix on the car to-date!!

STI JDM
Just drove back from the pub (not been drinking) and the temp display is back! Dunno how.
Showing 35 degrees but at least it's back. woohoo!