ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to start?

MK1 Clio 1.4
After failing to sell my mk1 1.2 oasis, i've decided i might keep it and turn it into the car i wanted.

20140207_153805_zps416fdb2c.jpg

As you all probably know this car is VERY basic!

What i want:
Nicer interior/features - seats that hold me, plain door cards, rev counter, central locking, maybe power steering
better suspension - stiffer and lower suspension setup, between 50 - 60mm lowered
handsome exterior - body coloured bumpers, fogs, maybe ph1/2 front end conversion, nice wheels preferably dished
MOAR POWAHH - this will come later on as it is no doubt the most expensive

I currently have £200...

...Where to start?

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
I'd personally get some 15" dynamique 5 spoke alloys with tyres (should get some easy for under your budget) and then leave as it is and drive it tbh

Clio 172 Flamer
Sell it...

To get what you want is going to cost you an unbelievable amount of dead money, what happens when it comes to wanting an upgrade and you struggle to sell it again?

Just my opinion

Phase 1 172, boxster
My lord you sound like me 6 years ago when I had this same car!

My went like this- valver seats £50, much better holding then the crappy standard ones, fealt like I was gonna fall out when going round a tight corner

Colour coded RSI rear bumper as the valver one is too wide

Complete valver front end, first off started with just front wings and bumper but then added ph1/2 headlights and bonnet

Started with refurbed RSI alloys then changed to the ph2 valver alloys

Lowered on apex lowering suspension 50-60 mm

Changed the dials with some out of a 1.4 so it had a rev counter

Ph2 valver steering wheel

Valver rear lip spoiler

Understand how you feel as I couldn't just wait and save money for something better, it's the easiest thing to say to someone to do that but being the one that hears it you just can't wait