ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to mount 2 gauges...

As I'm currently in the process of going turbo, and I plan to use the car for track days, I'm fitting a Oil Temp and Oil Pressure gauges so I can keep an eye on things.

But I have no idea where to mount them, initially I had a single gauge pillar pod with just oil pressure, but I've decided that this is a bit 'Max Power' so I need somewhere else to mount 2 gauges.

I'm not very good at the whole fibreglass and blending pods into the dash thing, So I'm looking for inspiration, what you got?

Cheers
Paul

Many.
I've just planned this tonight.

I'm going for at the very top, above the time etc display, over where the small tray is atm. Won't be easy to look good, but I don't want to loose vents or anything.

Will be a while before I get it finished though I think.

Many.
I didn't do it how I intended, and I didn't expect to be doing it this quickly either.

But I sorta threw this together tonight, I think if a little more thought and time went into it, it wouldn't be bad, depends on your thoughts..
F37A504C-ED1F-442E-84BD-1667EB3B6665_zpsoiahnool.jpg

E6C4E7CB-B27E-42DE-A6D3-A2F92FA7C0D3_zpsvsklrqbm.jpg