ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to get original OZ SuperT wheels

Black 182 + Recaros

Is it likely that anyone still sells the 2003 17" OZ Superturismo wheels (same as the V6). Most places only supply the current 2004 version, which I dont want.

They must still make these wheels because Renault still use them on the V6 (but I dont want 18").

Is there a part or model number for the original design ?

The V6 has 5 stud hubs and Renault only use them on the V6.

Your best bet is to keep your eye out for some on ebay or other forums

Or ring a big wheel company to see if they have any old stock

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by MattyMarsh on 11 December 2004

Is it likely that anyone still sells the 2003 17" OZ Superturismo wheels (same as the V6). Most places only supply the current 2004 version, which I dont want.

They must still make these wheels because Renault still use them on the V6 (but I dont want 18").

Is there a part or model number for the original design ?

I have asked John at Demon Tweeks and also SKIDZ in Falkirk who have a big wheel showroom and neither have any original Super Ts in stock and cant get them either. Worth a try though! Somebody must surely have some in stock and I agree, the originals are the better design.