ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to get Coilovers set up and how much?

PH2 172
Im buying some Coilovers at the end of march and was wondering if anyone knew where i could get them fitted and set up including the tracking and camber im from wiltshire any ideas people and how much would it cost me i want to get them fitted ready for combe. cheers

lift number 1 @ btm
track developments in sherston, or neil garner in kemble. both have the full cornerweighting set up.

lift number 1 @ btm
not too sure to be honest, there are degrees of set up too. you can have them fitted and aligned, or you can go for the full cornerweighting setup.
if you speak to the guys at track developments, they can go as far as producing a computer model of the geometry of your car and calculate the optimum position of everything, in some cases they even move the mounting points of the suspension. that is for race cars really though.

best thing is to phone and ask.

lift number 1 @ btm
i should be, my flatmates vee is going to be on the performance tuner stand. just depends on work. but i'm in malmesbury, so its just down the road.