ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to get Clio Super 1600 rear spoiler

Just get a photo of it, buy a similar wing and ship it to a good bodyshop wholl make it for you.

By the way k-tec are soon to realise a F2 style kit for the mk2/3 clios, big arches and big roof spoiler included so if you wait, im sure youll be pleasantly suprised. Its essentially a dimma style kit for the new gens

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

The spoiler is available from R Sport for around £500inc vat ( alot for a piece of thin fibreglass that doesnt come with any brackets ) as we purchased one and had to send it back as it was cracked. When I spoke to them about it I said I would not accept paying £500 for a damaged spoiler and was told "well you brought it!" and they would not supply me with a replacement.

I do not usually like to tell of our experiences with other companies but the guy I spoke to was the rudest person I have ever dealt with and this was from a Renault approved supplier.

David.

Clio RS 200

Ok ive been enquiring about the whole kit and the car from renault. This is the reply i was sent.

The car has been developped for national championship and Junior World Rally Championnship in the Super 1600 regulation. The car is offered in a complete kit in tarmac specification which included all the parts to build the car : racing parts, series parts, accessories. It cost 105 000 Euros exit VAT. You can find attached to this mail the technical specification and 2 pictures. for further information for puchasing parts please take contact with M. Conseil : michel.conseil@renault.com. Best regards

The tech spec is the normal one that you can find anywhere but if you want to read it let me know and il mail it to you or sort out a link.

yeah they do look out of proportion, though as ive said k-tec will be doing a similar kit..and i think its david who emailed me with that info..so come on..spill the beans!

think ill have to give up that dream...already have a body kit and it aint a widebody...to put in the spoiler would be to unbalance the look...plus freight of the stuff to singapore would be quite frightening indeed...

BTW, Ive had a similar experiences with R-Sport....

Thats what happens when 1 company gets a a monopoly!

K-tec, you shouldnt feel bad about telling the truth! (Nice to see some professionalism in the trade)