ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to buy spacers for 182 FF cooksports

Clio sport 172
Okay, well what I'm thinking is as I've been advised. I've ordered the 10 mm pure motorsport kit and will be ordering the H & R hubcentric spacers. 20mm. Then I can keep my locking nuts on both front and back and have no issues :smile: as the car is a weekend thing it gets about a bit. If it was a track car I'd have the stud kit though :smile: just don't want my wheels getting swiped XD
Can you use your normal bolt on them on the pure motorsports? I see how the h&r one work but I thought the pure m one need longer bolts but there's only 4 holes in the pic

BG Clio 182
Can you use your normal bolt on them on the pure motorsports? I see how the h&r one work but I thought the pure m one need longer bolts but there's only 4 holes in the pic
They come with everything needed mate its a kit. Think you don't actually need the bolts they provide but they do give you them. They bolt to the hub so aren't the hub centeric shape they're hub shaped :)

FF Clio 182
Personally I don't think PMS would give you new bolts if they were not needed. So just use them, they have been paid for [emoji5]️

Titanium Clio 182
Ermmm confused. I just bought a set from @Ph1 Tom and he said that u don't need longer bolts as standard ones fit and the MAD 10mm spacers ate not supplied with longer bolts. But if u have pm ones then as above u may as well use em :)

BG Clio 182
Ermmm confused. I just bought a set from @Ph1 Tom and he said that u don't need longer bolts as standard ones fit and the MAD 10mm spacers ate not supplied with longer bolts. But if u have pm ones then as above u may as well use em :)
This was what I thought, although I am going to use the longer bolts. I am hoping my standard wheel nuts and locking nut fit these!

Bump for an old thread but I've fitted cooksports and 20mm front spacers and 10mm rear. The rear sit too far in so going for 15mm rear and just wondered if anyone has a pic of 15mm on the rear ?