ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where to buy new 182 alloys

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
im new to this forum and im hopin to become pretty acive :) im just wondering where i could get some replica or new 182 cup alloys in silver are there any retailers for thease wheels apart from phoning reno?

thanx j

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
ahh... well ill w8 and look on here for now thanx anyway... less wen i really get desperate ill go to the stealer lol

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
i saw some silver 1s on hear i mayhave got the model wrong. but im sure they where silver.. or mabe this is an aftermarket coat? are they only 16" or are they any 17-18" standard reno alloys?

i saw some silver 1s on hear i mayhave got the model wrong. but im sure they where silver.. or mabe this is an aftermarket coat? are they only 16" or are they any 17-18" standard reno alloys?

No 17's or 18's as stock one the 182 or 172.

The silver wheels show the car doesn't have the Cup suspension pack the cup suspenson packed cars got the darker coloured wheels.

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
ohh i prefere the silver ones lol... eitherway thanks for ya help and ill most lykley be getting some of thease in the near future...hopefully the 18"... or will i need to press the arches giving the fact its not a sport to start with?